Hi! I’m Aria.
Here are some bookish and non-bookish things you probably should know about me.
1. I read mostly YA, NA, Fantasy, and Graphic Novels.
2. I’m usually – if not always – on the unpopular side of things when it comes to popular books. A few examples of books I did not like that are pretty popular are below:
THRONE OF GLASS
ELEANOR AND PARK
THE DARKEST MINDS
BURN FOR BURN
SINCE YOU’VE BEEN GONE
READY PLAYER ONE
3. Here are some of my bookish pet peeves
> MARY SUES AND GARY STUS.
> POINTLESS PLOT.
4. I love talking and interacting with other readers about books.
5. I AM A SLOW READER. I won’t post as much reviews as other people. I’m a single mother would a full time job and one part time, don’t expect me to read and post reviews as much as others do.
6. I like dissecting my books. And when I mean dissecting, I meant the content of the book, not the bindings and stuff.
SOME OF MY FAVORITE BOOKS AND SERIES
ANY BRANDON SANDERSON BOOK I WOULD LOVE! I haven’t read all of them, but I am 99.9% sure I would love them
> THE INFERNAL DEVICES SERIES
> THE IRON FEY SERIES
> HARRY POTTER SERIES
> THE GRISHA TRILOGY
> SHATTER ME
> SAGA (TO READ THE NEXT VOLUMES)
> ILLUMINAE (TO READ THE NEXT BOOKS)
> THE RAVEN CYCLE (TO READ BLUE LILY, LILY BLUE AND THE RAVEN KING)
> PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER
> BLUE IS THE WARMEST COLOR
> THE PERCY JACKSON SERIES (TO READ THE LAST TWO BOOKS)
> THE WRATH AND THE DAWN (TO READ THE NEXT BOOKS)
> THE NIGHT CIRCUS
> THE LUNAR CHRONICLES (TO READ CRESS AND WINTER)
> A DARKER SHADE OF MAGIC (TO READ THE NEXT BOOKS)
> RED QUEEN (TO READ THE NEXT BOOKS)
> I AM THE MESSENGER
> LOVE ROSIE
> THE GREAT GATSBY
> GABRIEL’S INFERNO SERIES
> SLAUGHTER HOUSE 5
> RUBY RED
> IF I STAY/ WHERE SHE WENT DUOLOGY
> TWILIGHT (Yes! Don’t judge me)
7. I love listening to music. I prefer songs that has meaningful lyrics though. I rarely listen to songs that doesn’t make sense.
8. I’m a hopeless romantic.
9. I’m a single mum ever since I had a kid. My kid never knew her dad.
10. I’m also into movies. I prefer movies that are full of mystery and suspense. I love it when it keeps me at the edge of my seat.
11. I love lipsticks and Chuck Taylors.
12. I have an obsession with the Scottish Accent. *wink wink*
I guess that is all for me, for now. 🙂