When I saw It’s My Bong Tint on Althea, I knew in my heart, I had to get one of those! Despite the weird title, Bong (I keep seeing smoking weed in my head) Tint, I had to get this! So I did!!
PRODUCT CLAIMS: FROM WEBSITE
I got this from the Althea Website, because for some weird reason, I can’t find the website for this company.
PACKAGING: The packaging is very cute. The color on the box differs depending on what shade you get. So, I got the shades Tomorrow Red and It’s Pink.
You get this tube like product with a cushion at the end and a button-like contraption at the other end which would dispense the product. You have to click the button a couple of times (at least 10 clicks I think) before the product sprouts out on the cushion.
SHADES AND SWATCHES: There are 5 shades in total, and I like them all. If only I had more money, I would have gotten them all because they look oh-so pretty!!
Here are my swatches for the two colors I have.
FINISH/COLOR PAYOFF/LONGEVITY: When you swipe you first swipe it on your lips, it feels completely moisturizing. I was expecting something completely different because this is supposed to be a tint. It applies like a dream! Plus, it looks glossy. And normally, when a lip product is moisturizing and glossy, it doesn’t stay on your lips too long. But this, surprisingly does.
Here is what they look like on the lips:
(I was exactly in front of a window in the second picture which is why I look a bit more fair than normal)
I’d say this product stays on the lips around 3-4 hours without retouch even after eating. This product is pretty pigmented for a glossy type product. The longer it stays on your lips, the more stain-like it gets.
SCENT: It smells fruity and is not that overpowering.
PRICE: The discounted price for this is around 280 pesos from Althea.
- They only have five shades in this line, but all of them are great!
- Pigmentation is amazing for a glossy lip product.
- The price! This is dirt cheap, and I love it!
- It feels great on the lips. Like I said earlier, it applies like a dream, and feels like it too. Not drying, at all.
- It doesn’t have a chemical scent.
- The packaging is cute!
- And the most important is that it looks great on my dry lips and on me.
- The cushion at the tip of the product is a bit unhygenic as you can’t really clean it.
- The cushion stains the inside of the cap.
- Doesn’t last as long as I want it to. You have to reapply about 3 times a day.
- It transfers. *sad face*
- Not locally available.
I am in love with this! Would definitely be buying all of the shades, while also wishing they’d release more of these wonderful lip products!