That’s not you.
We are finally on episode 2, which means there are only 6 more!!! WTF!
I’ve waited a long time for this and now we only have a few more episodes left. To make matters worse, the next season would take longer!!! Another WTF!
Anyways, let’s talk about the new episode we got from our favorite fantasy TV show.
WARNING: SPOILERS UP AHEAD. SO IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THIS EPISODE YET, DON’T READ BEYOND THIS!
Also, if you want to read my thoughts on the first episode, click here.
Okay? We all good?
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THIS EPISODE:
- Dany talking to her allies, who you may already know as The Greyjoys, and the people who hate Cersei (Lady Olena from House Tyrell and the Elaria Sands of Dorne)
- Lady Olena’s warning to Dany though, I did not appreciate. Because I think she’s wrong about him.
- Jon Snow is being invited to Dragonstone for a talk. Dany is insisten that he bends the knee though. Will he though?
- Jon Snow always had a good head on his shoulders. But will that good head get cut off this season? That is yet to be seen though.
- I hate Littlefinger so fucking much!
- Cersei is rallying up her allies, which she should. She should be scared of Dany’s dragons. But it seems that she also have something up her sleeve.
- I liked that little scene with Hot Pie and Arya. It really was nice to see them together and how important family still is to Arya.
- I hate Littlefinger. I hope he dies in the next episodes.
- Jorah has been one of my fave characters from the previous seasons, so it hurts my heart that he is suffering. I am crossing my fingers that Samwell is right.
- Lady Lyanna Mormont is a little goddess. I love her.
- Was it really Nymeria?
- Ohhhh sexy time before the battle to take Casterly Rock. Guess who these two love birds are?
- Jesus Christ! I wish you just strangled Littlefinger to death already, Jon, so I don’t see his face next episode.
- I almost forgot to mention Melisandre’s advice to Daenerys. Yes. They have met and Melisandre gave her an advice that fans have already speculated on prior to the release of this season.
- That ending though. I knew something was going to happen to Ellaria Sands and her snakes.
- EURON IS A F*CKING CRAZY PERSON. You thought Ramsey was insane? Nope. Euron made Ramsey an amateur. HOLY SHIT!
WHAT AM I EXPECTING ON THE NEXT EPISODE?
I want more Bran!
He and Meera was MIA for the entire episode and I really want to know more about him being a Greenseer and what is role is now being the new Three-Eyed Raven. I want to look more in the past and see if he will tell Jon his true parentage. I really want this to happen! Please!
After the ambush on the Greyjoy fleet, I’m curious how Daenerys will move next. She and Tyrion seem to be pretty confident about their plan, but it seems that Euron was a bit smarter than they are.
I cannot wait for Jon and Dany’s meeting! OOOOhhhh boy!
The Night King! I wonder when he and the Wight Walkers might make another appearance.
THAT IS IT FOR ME.
Have you watched the new episode? What did you think about it?